jueves, 10 de junio de 2010

Talk talk talk

A new conference was born 3 months ago. It's called Emerging languages, and it will take place this summer. It'll be full of language designers, talks about innovative programming languages, and *lots* of enlightening ideas (I'm sure). There will be talks about lots of langs all by the language designers. Myself, I'm particularly interested in Io, Ioke , Newspeak, Factor and Clojure.

The bad thing is that it's going to be held in OSCON 2010, so It's a bit far from me... Let's hope there will be recorded talks after summer.

It seems this summer I'm not going to YAPC::EU neither, so I'll have to take my conference dose from somewhere else.

Luckily, there are lots of good talks already recorded .


Erlang and haskell


scheme talks

Google Io sessions

And lots of good papers to read:
ClassicCompScienceTexts

Any other suggestions are very welcome.

No hay comentarios: