viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

Implement a scheme intepreter in X

It might be just a strange coincidence, but lately, every week I discover a new book/tutorial that guides you through writing a scheme interpreter in whatever language I look.

Theres's SICP , implementing scheme in scheme

Theres PLAI , implementing a variant of scheme in a variant of scheme

Also, there's "Exploring programming language architecture in Perl". A book that covers the implementation of a scheme interpreter in perl.

And now here's a new kid in the block I just discovered. Implementing a simple scheme interpreter in haskell. I'll leave it here, and see if I have some time in the near future to read it (I doubt I implement it as I know nearly no haskell)

So many good books to read and so little time and attention span....well, there's still hope on SICP and EPLAiP.

No hay comentarios: